Lex Van Dam is a Dutch trader who gained prominence for his appearance on BBC’s Million Dollar Traders, where he put up $1 million dollars of his own capital to teach novice traders to become profitable traders, in a recreation of Richard Dennis’ Turtle Trading...
Month: June 2018
- Is Motley Fool Worth It?
- Thematic Investing – A Thorough Guide
- How to Pick Stocks for Long Term Investing
- Portfolio Diversification Tips – What You Need To Know
- Motley Fool Everlasting Stocks Review
- What is a Wash Sale in Stocks?
- Is Stansberry Research Legit?
- Is Motley Fool Legit?
- AI Trading Software – Everything You Should Know
- NYSE vs. Nasdaq – What Each Exchange Has To Offer